- A Harvest of Thorns
- The Tears of Dark Water
- The Garden of Burning Sand
- A Walk Across The Sun
There are many ways that you and I, as consumers and concerned citizens, can help to transform the fashion industry. Here are a few ideas:
– Go to Remake to see fashion options that are both stylish and ethical.
FAIR TRADE USA
– Check out Fair Trade USA for links to the brands that bear their certification.
FASHION TRANSPARENCY INDEX by Fashion Revolution
– Use the FTI to determine which brands to patronize.
BENCHMARKS IN FASHION AND APPAREL by Know the Chain
– Use the Benchmarks to determine which brands to patronize.
– Join Fashion Revolution in demanding of the brands, “Who made my clothes?”
– An incredible nonprofit using journalistic methods to develop real-time intelligence about the abuses happening in the supply chains of major brands with the goal of eliciting their commitment to change.
– One of the most respected names in supply chain transparency, Verite helps businesses map their supply chains, investigate abuses, and develop remediation plans.